Saturday, December 18, 2010

The story of my Heart (c) JDM

A young female falls helplessly into despair when she comes to the conclusion that life is not fair. Everything she ever loved has been taken away from her gradually through time and spite. Her strongest feature is her independence..that sheds a light of reality to on lookers. This girl is me.

Love is a lesson, when your emotions become your pain there's no turning back but there's always a new beginning waiting for you in some shape or form. I went through a mock relationship where i was convinced it was going to be forever, then one day i woke up..and i never called him back. Years passed and all was forgiven, but never forgotten. Any new face bore the brunt of negativity based on the past; once showing a slight hint of disrespect or distrust.


Many dates, many personalities but no one was right..so on i went with my journey in life. Do for me before i do for you. Successful, and loved by friends and family but that pang of hope has stressed my mentality. That one day i could feel it again.. not what i felt for him.. but something more. That day has not come because my heart is behind closed doors. I opened up to test the waters,..but never more. What i have been through scarred me emotionally and i can't take any more. Please don't question me, just show me i'm wrong.. there has to be a new day.. when my heart will play that song.


Yours truly Jackie ..

No comments:

Post a Comment