Saturday, December 18, 2010

JDM WRITINGS: Do you understand me now?

Solemn afternoons, I drift into my thoughts.
Pretending nothing matters anymore.
Disguising my stress filled life, with smiles and night life.
Loosing loved ones left and right.
Surprisingly I am the one you despise.
I will rise before I fall.
I will overcome the obstacles that are plaguing my life.
You judge me like the cover of a book.
Yet you become fascinated with me, to the point of infatuation.
Why do I interest you deeply?
Please explain to me..
If you don’t want to love me, then stop hating me.
Your hate is resentment trapped in your heart, due to me tearing your world apart.
I feel no remorse.
Every action has a reaction, and a meaning behind it.
I say what I mean and I mean what I say.
I told you to forget you met me today.
I told you to destroy our memories.
I told you not to let me down.
Hold your head up.
Eyes off the ground.
Look at me.
Do you understand me now?

-JDM // 2007 COPYWRITTEN-JDM WRITINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment