Saturday, December 18, 2010

Facebook Disclaimer due to behavioral issues among its users (c) JDM

First off let's get familiar. My name is JACKIE! Jackie da Model... I happen to be a multi-talented woman and the name is not a derivative of conceited ways. If you bother to read my BIO or get to know more about me it would be beneficial when trying to form a business or friendship connection. I decided that instead of cursing out every spammer, and putting every crazy person in check I would write this disclaimer. GET TO KNOW ME THEN PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

I take the time to get to know people before making assumptions about them based on their job, appearance, and or name. I am humble and speak with my fan-base as well as friends and family on a daily basis. This facebook page has recently become amazingly analytical. I have people who support my endeavors and people who just come to criticize my work. It is beyond me why anyone has time to have that much negative energy. There is something I learned from all of this. I must be doing something right.

Here's a breakdown ok:

I do Media stuff such as blogging, event coverage in all aspects, a radio show, and interviews.
I do modeling professionally paid and unpaid shoots, I do not post work that does not pertain to my page. I also do not share photos or video if it is not contracted or releasable.
I promote nightlife and artists, as well as PR / Marketing.
I basically do everything that is positive and collectively productive community and industry wise.

Therefore when I get people writing me personal messages and or public posts and taking things to another level.. it is my choice to accept it or put my foot down. I do not deal with negative, disrespectful, or perverse energy. If you have been blocked or deleted and somehow are back in my page it is a matter of time before your true colors show. I am single it does not mean I am looking and or here for that. This is NOT match dot com. Most men admire my ambitious drive but cannot handle the attention i receive as a female thanks to my image and aura. That is not fair to me, so I choose whom I have around me wisely. The last thing I am going to do is go out with an absolute stranger off the net because he called me "sexy" or "cute". Lets be realistic.


DEAR SPAMMERS:

I promoted for the last 7-9 years in various venues / events. I can say that I have a following and people respect my hustle. Face book has took a turn for the absolute worst. We now have SPAMMERS calling themselves promoters. what an insult. Spammer: A person who tags you in flyers without your consent repeatedly. On your wall, on your status posts, and in your inbox SPAM EVERYWHERE, it actually aggravates people to the point that they remember your name, but then associate it with "oh that annoying guy". If you don't put in work no-one will go to your event, tagging a picture is rude and impersonal..if the person is not working this venue and or affiliated why tag them?. Better yet, pay for an email blast and stop being cheap. END.


ASSUMPTIONS:
ASSumptions make an ass of you. Therefore dont judge a book by its "cover" or a person by their images .. unless i directly say i am involved in something i am not. My line of work is intricate, my personal life suffers at times because i am busy. My priority is to be healthy and productive, not feed into any FB drama or emotional Carl Thomas ass people. I am one woman..not a machine..so I cannot get to every single persons inbox message or notification at that very minute.

DEAR ANGRY EMAILERS:

I do not respond to messages that are not business related, and or respectfully written. I do not respond to spam either. So instead of repeating the same mistakes, learn from them. If you "ask me out" on face book there is a chance you don't realize that there is a time and a place for everything. I get mass emails with compliments and date offers, am i supposed to run out and meet random men? NO. That is not safe, please consider seeing things thru my eyes before being offended if i decline an offer. You wouldn't want men on the internet trying to pick up your sister or daughter, think about it. It is possible that we may cross paths in a mutual event or meet in person for other reasons, at that time introduce yourself. Real men do not proceed with anger when being turned down. My pictures are for viewing and commenting as a friend or supporter of my work. Perverse responses will be deleted and you will be blocked.


JDM THOUGHTS:
Being "Famous" and having Recognition/RESPECT plus a large following bc of what you do are two different things. You can be famous for something dumb or irrelevant but you cannot gain recognition and respect for that..(e.x. antoine dobson) my route is that of RECOGNITION-JDM

THANK YOU
SINCERELY
JDM


TO BE CONTINUED..

No comments:

Post a Comment