Saturday, December 18, 2010

Life and Death the unspoken meanings (c) JDM Oct 2009

R.I.P.- Jack, Maria del Carmen, Julius, Abuela Sara, and so many more.

I give it to you. Live a life full of agony, heartache, struggles, some happy moments, surprises, and lessons..only to be with god in the end. Too young to leave with so much that could have been finished.. but too grown to not accept reality.. death comes sneaking up on u.. when u least expect it.


The good go first, but karma sends the bad to suffer in the long run. I go to sleep not knowing if I will wake up tomorrow, because every time I wake up.. Its like someone else didn't. Nothing of material value is worth more to me than life itself.


Why can't everyone live forever? Ill tell u why..because we live to make a name..so that our name lives .. our soul leaves earth. The more fame we have or money we make ..the more everyone notices us. Well that's not always the case. I have an outgoing personality and a successful mindset. I hope when I go.. my name rings bells. whether its positive .. or negative..cuz if anyone throws dirt on my name.. they will only realize that they spend majority of their days, and lives thinking about ME. which means i had an effect on them somehow...


My mother was the woman in my life that showed me compassion..through every up and down I still stuck right by her as she did by me. She raised me and my two older sisters to know better than to ever give up.


My father was the man in my life that showed me the truth..no matter how hard u try u cant trust anyone. Life is a hustle.


To each person in my family, or my circle of friends that I have lost to the battle of life. I love you and you will never be forgotten.


Hopefully everyone values their loved ones and friends like I do and they never betray them. It isn't worth having enemies anymore. I may have like a handful of people I cant stand but I have valid reasons.. it takes a lot to make me hate some one.. and even then.. HATE is not the definition of what I feel when someone disrespects me or someone close to me. So please... don't waste my time if your fake.. just get lo0ost. Nothing personal, I'm just speaking my mind.. and the truth.


JDM AKA BABY J

No comments:

Post a Comment