Saturday, December 18, 2010

THE PEPE FOUNDATION

I am a good friend of Alex Baez and I have watched him go through a trial of emotion upon the discovery of his father’s diagnosed Cancer. Alex guest hosted with me the day after the news was delivered on my radio show “The Jackie Speaks Show”on www.urbanlatinoradio.com for my very first show. We were each others support.

“The Radio Show was therapeutic” said Alex Baez.

He is a constant reminder to myself and others that a good friend is hard to come by and even harder to keep. I value his advice and his character and if you knew him so would you. He is what I can call one of my mentors in this industry, a man that gives and asks for nothing in return to many for the love of his career. That being said please take a moment to visit the website for his Fathers Foundation. Alex has set up an event as well to focus on a fundraiser which will be on February 10th at the OE lounge in Queens. Anything you can donate would be appreciated, just think if it were you how much it would mean when people help out to keep your family afloat.

No comments:

Post a Comment