Saturday, December 18, 2010

Off My Chest 9 / 3/ 2010 (C) JDM

Its simple...your supposed to move on..get over it..get gone.. i cant..i have to deal with seein shit every time i close my eyes like its still motha-fuckin '99 i been out the house since 2003...doin everything for fuckin me.. the thought of my independence shakes me inside..i was raised well..but my parents both died..i just saw images of everyone with my eyes wide shut...my life keep changing and its fuckin my head up..business is great and i'm doing big things but the streets are still grimy and my patience is real thin! i'm stressed the fck out but i'm gonna win!

time restrictions, priorities and luck..how can i follow my heart or my mood when shyt gets fucked up..right this minute i wanna hop on the bus..go to the cemetery and speak up.. talk to my mom..like i'm talkin to god..i cant go to church because i'm mentally scarred..when i walk in i'm overwhelmed with emotion..every time i'm there its dramatic..a wake, a memory, or a prayer for my devotion... i cant find peace.. i talk to god in my sleep..i see my dreams laid out for me.. i saw my future a few times..but i believe in finding out my fate on my awake grind...everything is up in the air one minute im chillin with friends the next minute they dead? r.i.p. adan gonzalez, shauny and more ...im runnin out of wake outfits i gotta hit the mall..i've run out of tears ..now its just a silent stare...i look at photos all the time to feel like they here... talkin to family and friends..i miss them much but my work consumes me.. the real ones stick around while others complain..what if u never saw me again?..

enjoy whatever form of communication we have..life is to short to be such a drag..i cant fight my priorities or id black an eye..i gotta make money gotta reach for the stars in the sky..i'm listening to biggies album ready to die..hes one of the best to ever do it...an inspiration to most....im tryina make it with my goals from coast to coast..when i do make sure u raise ya glass for a toast ..

-jdm.str8 heartfelt venting.one

No comments:

Post a Comment