Friday, April 15, 2011

Dear You.

When we are together am I the only one?..like Ke$ha says....
Do i make your heart beat like an 808 drum?
Are you pre occupied with texts and calls?
Or are you hypnotized by my voice and all...

I have a strong presence...but im not trying to intimidate..
If you have groupies or haters don't procrastinate...
Make your circle a real one.. only friends, family, and people who truely respect you..
don't wait until they ruin what's been established
Im here today full force..but
If you give me a reason I'll vanish into tomorrow by cause
Im all about loyalty, respect, dedication, and honesty
No time for games or deceipt

You have the blueprint so it's all on you
Your the foundation...don't let it crumble.
Im faithful to the end and extremely humble
I don't flirt, cheat, or lie..I'd rather hurt someone with the truth than watch their heart die
All the people who have pursued me are slowly leaving my life...better off so I can go on without drama...
I don't deal with jealousy, baggage, or baby mommas!

No comments:

Post a Comment